Infinix is following up on the recently launched Infinix S5 Pro with two more phones with an emphasis on the cameras and batteries.
Infinix Note 7
- The Infinix Note 7 is the more intriguing of the two. It has a 6.95-inch 1640x720px LCD with a 16MP selfie camera punched-in.
- It runs on a MediaTek Helio G70 chipset with an octa-core processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage.
- It has four cameras on the rear – a main 48MP f/1.8 unit, 2MP dedicated macro, 2MP depth sensor, and a dedicated sensor for low-light video with an f/1.8 lens in front.
- The Infinix Note 7 has a gargantuan 5,000mAh battery with acceptable 18W fast charging. Software-wise the Note 7 runs Infinix’ own X OS over Android 10.
- The Infinix Note 7 Lite shares the cameras and the 5,000mAh battery with its sibling but offers slower 10W charging.
- The Infinix Note 7 Lite has a 6.6-inch 1640x720px LCD with an 8MP selfie camera inside its punch hole. It likely runs a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset and has 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
- Infinix hasn’t yet shared the price or availability details of the Infinix Note 7 and Note 7 Lite.