7 Best Crypto-Trading Websites for Beginners:
- Binance exchange now needs no introduction because it has been ruling the crypto marketplace for months. This exchange is sweet for beginners and advanced users alike. They even have an inbuilt option in their UI to modify between the 2 modes, a feature that creates their UI very user-friendly.
- In addition thereto, if you employ their native BNB tokens while trading you’ll have a reduction of up to 50% in your trading fees, which may be a big
- The sooner you begin via BNB, the more you’ll save within the longer run. (Buy BNB tokens now) And the coolest thing that I found was that they need the foremost advanced and straightforward to use mobile apps for trading cryptocurrencies on Android also as iOS.(Android App | Download iOS App)
- The exchange allows you to enable two-factor authentication supplying you with a firm assurance on the safety of your funds. However, the exchange strictly requires you to complete the necessary Know-Your-Customer details before you can go ahead with any trading activity.
- Additionally, the exchange features a responsive mobile application giving its user on-the-go access to their portfolios.
- You can check the list of countries supported by the Kucoin exchange here.
ShapeShift Similar to Changelly, Shapeshift also offers a simple thanks to exchange cryptocurrencies. ShapeShift greatly reduces the danger of stolen funds and it increases privacy because it requires no account or personal data to use. The exchange offers a pleasant and easy-to-use interface erasing all complexities. When using ShapeShift, users can choose from Quick and Precise orders.
Using quick order, the user isn’t required to specify what proportion of the wanted altcoin is required, as they will deposit whatever they like. The Precise transaction allows a user to receive the exact number ShapeShift can be used in almost everywhere in the world except the New York and North Korea.