- Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon Bose Heaphones Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Free Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones
- Time – 8 AM To 12 PM on 10th April 2020
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th April 2020
- How To Play This Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This :
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Small Help From Us :
To Clear The Daily Quiz Successfully, We Will Update All Amazon Daily Quiz Time Questions & Correct Answers Here. With This, You can Clear Quiz Within 5 Seconds
Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 10th April 2020 | Win Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones
Question 1 – Which activist referred to as Mahatma born on 11th April, formed the Satyashodhak Samaj to attain equal rights for the unprivileged?
The answer is – Jyotirao Phule
Question 2 – The Dumurjala stadium was recently converted into a 150-bed quarantine facility. In which state is it located?
The answer is – West Bengal
Question 3 – Which of these is one of the stages in the Men’s 2020 ICC T20 World Cup, as per the initial tournament schedule?
The answer is – Super 12s
Question 4 – Which of these is the theme for World Health Day 2020 observed on April 7?
The answer is – support nurses and midwives
Question 5 – Which of these social reformers born on 14th April was posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna in the same year as Nelson Mandela?
The answer is – BR Ambedkar